Menu 844-575-9210

Efficient Emergency Room


This emergency room (ER) was originally designed for efficiency. I always wondered how come everyone in an ER goes to the same expensive process. Shouldn’t a broken arms go in one direction and the people with flu go in another direction?

72% of the patients in an ER do not have an emergency. But in today’s hospitals those 72% go through the same process as the other 28%. That not only comes up the experience for the 28% but provides overkill service for the 72%.

This new Emergency Room design separates the 72% from the 28%. The 72% are processed through an extremely efficient and low cost operation while still meeting their needs. This Innovation could save the hospital a lot of money that they could use elsewhere.

Transform Your Business (844-575-9210) Email
Our Expertise
Build Your Lean Production System Kata Continuous Improvement Velocity: About 1 idea per person per month; Direction: towards vision or challenge Manufacturing Improvement Business Improvement
Government and Military Improvement Hospital Improvement Healthcare Improvement Profound Knowledge
Operations Management System and Process Improvement Methodologies Lean Six Sigma Tools Lean Six Sigma Statistics