Vision to the Future
Utilize Lean Six Sigma to Lead Businesses to Operational Excellence,
Assist customers to use the tools of the Toyota Production System, creating Operational Excellence.
Innovate using Innovation Tools to move past your competitors.
Description of How it is Done
Toyota is a Six Sigma company. They did this by building a production system that should be the envy of any operating entity. Who can benefit:
Manufacturers Operational Excellence,
Businesses Operational Excellence,
Governments Operational Excellence,
Hospitals Operational Excellence, and
Military Operational Excellence.
As a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, I Lead Black Belts, Green Belts, and Industrial Engineers that Increase Business Efficiency by Removing or Limiting Actions That do Not Add Value for a Customer. Also, as an expert on building a Production like Toyota bringing that expertise to customers.
Philosophy of Leadership
Ready businesses for improvement through their
strategic plan to their execution of value added
About a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB) leads a team of 3-6 Black and Green Belts
in delivering quantifiable value to your business.
- First of all, articulate the value of Lean Six Sigma to executives
- The go between execution teams and Executive Management
- Keep executives updated
- Initiate training plans
- Verify projects tie back to company strategic plans. Do this continuously.
- Guide the project selection committee
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are represented
- Determine Champions, process owners – clarify roles and responsibilities
- Resolve conflicts
- Align Lean Six Sigma to projects
- Interview Lean Six Sigma Black and Green Belts
- Help match Lean Six Sigma Black and Green Belts to projects
- Derivation of Critical Success Factors
- Derivation of success metrics
- Verify goal attainment
- Support building a change welcoming culture,
- Bring your business to a pinnacle of success
- Support teams to eliminate roadblocks
- Oversight project management is especially relevant
- Costs with Controller support
In Conclusion – Create a learning culture and build a program of Continuous Improvement.