Vision to the Future
Utilize Lean Six Sigma to Lead Businesses to Operational Excellence,
Assist customers to implement a system like the Toyota Production System,
Innovate using Innovation Tools to move past your competitors.
Description of How it is Done
Toyota is a Six Sigma company. They did this by building a production system that should be the envy of any operating entity. Who can benefit:
As a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, I Lead Black Belts, Green Belts, and Industrial Engineers that Increase Business Efficiency by Removing or Limiting Actions That do Not Add Value for a Customer. Also, as an expert on building a Production like Toyota bringing that expertise to customers.
Philosophy of Leadership
Ready businesses for improvement through their
strategic plan to their execution of value added
About a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB) leads a team of 3-6 Black and Green Belts
in delivering quantifiable value to your business.
- First of all, articulate the value of Lean Six Sigma to executives
- The go between execution teams and Executive Management
- Keep executives updated
- Initiate training plans
- Verify projects tie back to company strategic plans. Do this continuously.
- Guide the project selection committee
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are represented
- Determine Champions, process owners – clarify roles and responsibilities
- Resolve conflicts
- Align Lean Six Sigma to projects
- Interview Lean Six Sigma Black and Green Belts
- Help match Lean Six Sigma Black and Green Belts to projects
- Derivation of Critical Success Factors
- Derivation of success metrics
- Verify goal attainment
- Support building a change welcoming culture,
- Bring your business to a pinnacle of success
- Support teams to eliminate roadblocks
- Oversight project management is especially relevant
- Costs with Controller support
Finally – Create a learning culture and build a program of Continuous Improvement.