The Toyota System is Six Sigma
The Toyota Production System tools built a Six Sigma System for Toyota. As a result, your company will increase flow, decrease defects and decrease costs. Your system can achieve high levels of Sigma performance and the resulting excellence includes: Increased Margins, Accelerated System Flow, and a Culture of Greatness. Subsequently staff up with Black and Green Belts (each Black Belt averages about $1M in savings every year) and remove waste (or fat) to Flow. Applying Toyota Production System to Manufacturing, Business, Government, Hospitals, and Military.
- Manufacturers increase Sigma levels to new levels,
- Businesses most importantly remove fat (or waste), thereby increasing flow velocity,
- Government focus on performance increases operational capabilities,
- Hospitals decrease costs, deliver less harm to patients, increase surgeries, and increase patient flow and,
- The Military improves supply chain performance, and decreases operating costs.
Toyota was not always great, and they still have challenges. They know they lack perfection which does not stop them. They accelerate past, and stay ahead of their competitors, by collecting about 11 improvement ideas per every person, per year.
Use Toyota Production System Tools: Accelerate to Greatness by pushing the button below:
Video link to videos explaining the advantages of the Toyota Production System and how it can therefore improve any business: